Re: re Mojave airport

...Yup, It was a very good piece. Verycool that you
see an aircraft with an "N" number in space! However,
Paul G. Allen probably has almost as much $$$ as the
Government. He also must have a pretty big ego with
his name plastered over everything photograph-able you
saw...

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA
--- "Fletcher, Robert SPK"