Re: Airbus, Boeing Serve Up Two Visions Of Future Air Travel

, damiross3@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> problem with this logic is that passengers want flights throughout
> the day.

Understandable, but I mean one flight every 90min iso 6 flights an hour.  I
dont think thats to much of a wait for a nice widebody iso a filled RJ or 737.
I think esp with todays unpredictable security and checkin delays that fewer
flights with SLIGHTLY longer waits would be a problem
Dennis