Air France/KLM lost bag situation

You're not going to hear me complain about airlines in general.. I
can live with a delay, bad food, unfriendly crew etc... as long as I
get there in 1 piece, that's the most important for me... but there
is 1 other thing I will complain about...

The business I run requires me to send teams of cameramen all over
the world nearly every week and the experiences of Air France and KLM
of the last few years deserve some attention.

First Air France. In the last 3-4 years our guys have arrived at
their destination and were missing their bag 5x. One of those was
into Paris, 4 were at outstations including in Tunisia where the bag
finally showed up when the week of filming was over.
Now on to KLM.  One of my guys landed in Dubai this evening and his
bag was missing. This is the 3rd time in the last 18 months with
KLM... His connection in Schiphol was 65 minutes and the KLM flight
to Dubai departed an hour late so there was more than 2 hours to
transfer the bag!

Imagine the feeling landing in Dubai (not even his final destination
tonight) and needing to film flights every day with nothing to wear
or clean yourself! and no time to go buy stuff because the airline
has a tight filming schedule over the next 7 days...

Does anyone know what is going on at the hubs of AMS & CDG?
Is anyone else experiencing the same situations.

Our guys fly dozens of times a year on other airlines like Lufthansa,
Swiss, SN Brussels, SAS, American, Delta, Air Canada and I don't know
of a single case in the last 10 years where a bag did not make it...