Re: Industry Changes

 clay.wardlow@xxxxxxxx writes:

> I don't think service/food alone is going to save UA, AA or DL. Yes
> people want good service, but they want it cheaply too

I think 99% of this discussion revolves around  WHO pays the bill?  If I fly,
privatly, its Southwest or best prices (with a reasonable schedule) that I
can buy.If  the company is sending me somewhere---hey---price is no object--then
I would pick United and pile up the miles and go for the upgrades etc etc.
There is no wrong answer.