From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian
Caldwell
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 9:44 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Stupidity of airline "security" and two incidences

You are correct that he never supported Hamas "directly", he supports the
Islamic Association of Palestine which is a Hamas front group. Perhaps you
can explain why he gave 1000's of dollars to the son of blind cleric Omar
Abdel Rachman who was convicted of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
Maybe to buy a seeing eye dog?

I'll skip reading the story from the Chicken Noodle Network. Thanks away.