From: "Clay Wardlow" <clay.wardlow@xxxxxxxx>
To: <AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 2:55 PM
Subject: Airline Commercials

A friend of mine that works for AA has sent me some AA commercials - "We
Know," "Engine," and "Way of Life." I totally get teary-eyed with these
commercials.

I seem to recall a DL commercial around the 1997-1998 time-frame that I
really loved. It had background music from a group called Adiemus. It
was very "European-feeling." Does anyone remember this? Does anyone know
where I could find it?

Clay - SEA