Re: Pilot Conversations

It kind of begs the question, why would BA be flying a 747 to FRA?

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Bahadir Acuner
Sent: September 13, 2004 9:16 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Pilot Conversations

Some of these are hoax stuff that sound cute. I wish I had a $1 for every
version of the BA in FRA story :)

On a HEF-BUF flight in a rented PA28 I heard  a Lear that was trying to get
down but complained that NYC center didn't assigned them a lower altitude
prior the hand off to Cleveland Center.

Cleveland Center : Lear 123, give me your fax number and I will send a
petition for you to sign to transfer that sector to Cleveland Center :)

On a recent ORD-SEA flight the female F/O made a mistake and instead of
calling dispatch she keyed the ATC freq.
Some other came online and said .."Hey baby, why don't you talk dirty too"..

Another pilot replies : "That must be a US Airways pilot"  :)

I will share more if I can remember :)

BAHA
Fan of Ch.9