AS and US

I know Alaska is not in a position to do something like buy US, but if
US gets everything they want and start making a small profit. What would
you all think of an AS/US merger?

=20

AS has a huge west coast presence and US has its large east coast
presence. Maybe a new company could be created to buy AS and US.

=20

Just kind of thinking "out loud."

=20

Thoughts?

=20

Clay - SEA

Fan of being my own little airline tycoon.