Re: NYTimes.com Article: Airbus to Deliver More Planes This Year

I am not surprised. I was reading the story about Air Arabia  and their CEO
says that Boeing is still supposed to get back to them even though it's been
15 months or so since they started to sell tickets.
This is a similar story I heard from Frontier folks when they wanted to
renew their fleet of 732s and 733s.

I think Boeing is too proud to do bidness with small fry.

BAHA
Fan of boeing and airbus but banking slightly to Airbus :)