Re: fifth freedom rights sure are interesting

mgreenwood@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I thought an airline couldn't even carry staff if they didn't have traffic
> rights?

No problem-was a regular deal on everyone (Maybe it had to be a 'free' pass
without service charge or some other minor regulation)  I think the rules only
applied to paying passengers not freebies or 'free cargo-service freight,
catering materials, mechanical items etc'' Those empty legs where revenue freight
and psgrs couldnt be carried went out full of service cargo and other airline
staff.
Dennis