From: Dr. Alastair T. Gardiner [mailto:atg3v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: AA take over UA?

>>This is a nightmare for a UA 1K with 400,000 miles in last 3 years.
>>First of all, United is more innovative, has a much better product and
>>better equipment. United's customer service, on board service,
domestic and
>>international service is way ahead of DAArk side.

Oh no, Baha - why didn't this topic come up a few days ago!

Next month I'm working in Houston for two months so, just booked AA on
GLA
(Glasgow)-ORD-IAH, HOU-DFW-LGW-GLA mainly because it was the chance to
fly
in/out of O'Hare (although the circuitous routing was also a bonus).
With
ORD being one the world's absolute top airports I would like to have
been
there at least once.

United connecting through Heathrow/Dulles just didn't cut it... although
if
AA is that bad, I'm having second thoughts...

Regards to all,

Alastair

***************************************
Dr. Alastair T. Gardiner

Microbial Photosynthesis Lab 217
Division of Biochemistry & Mol. Biol.
Institute of Biomedical & Life Sciences
Davidson Building
University of Glasgow
Glasgow G12 8QQ
Scotland

Tel. (+44) 141 330 6449
Fax. (+44) 141 330 4620
E-mail. atg3v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.gla.ac.uk/ibls/BMB/rjc/agardiner.html

Have a look at my airliner photography at

http://airliners.net/search/photo.search?emailsearch=3Datg3v@xxxxxxxxxxxx=