Re: An Iraqi Airways Boeing 737 made a test flight from Amman to Baghdad on Monday

Baha:

Ha! Ha!

But seriously, Delta has plans to serve the airport
through one of its codeshare partners in the future.
I believe that would be Swiss Airlines.  I wrote about
them some time ago for a UK publication.

Stranger things have happened...

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass

' Remembers when Delta used B-727's and L-1011's for
Boston to Montreal route.