Re: United Airlines - BOS to LAX to BOS / August 13-16

Joe:

I agree, but then again, going down I was in 19A, I
think, and tough to climb over the guy on my way to
the restroom.  Of course, if I had suicidal
tendencies, my seat in 8E was a great place.  That
silver bar is enticing!  Still, I was number two out
the door; a first in my life of air travel, having to
hate waiting on everyone who stands in the middle
aisle holding up everyone while they get there things
from the overhead bin.

;-) -- Mike Burris