From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kurt
Reinbold
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 12:30 AM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AA prevented 2 pax from boarding due to obscene t-shirt

Question from washingtonpost staff writer:

Last weekend, an American Airlines flight crew prevented two passengers
from boarding a flight because a crew member considered a T-shirt worn
by one of them obscene. BizClass wants to know, do you believe that a
traveler's attire, or personal hygiene issues, should be factors in
whether the passenger is permitted on a flight? Please send your
comments, along with your name and a daytime number, to
alexanderk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx