Save the SJC observation deck

For those of you who have never been to San Jose, CA, Terminal C [built in the mid 1960s] there has one of the few [only????] open air observation decks left in the United States. Currently, SJC officials are planning a new terminal to replace the venerable Terminal C and I'm suspect they're not considering an observation deck. I went to the SJC web site http://www.sjc.org
and sent an email to webmaster@xxxxxxx requesting that they please remember to incorporate an outdoor observation deck in the new terminal.

The response I got was:
Dear Bill,
Thank you for your suggestion. We are currently in the process of
designing the new airport facilities--Phase One (the North Concourse Project) is set to break ground this Fall! I will be sure to pass along your
suggestion to those working on the project for the design of the future phases. If you
would like to find out more about the Airport Improvement Program,
please visit our web site at http://www.sjc.org/improve.html

Thank you again for your suggestion!

Sincerely,

Marina Renneke
Customer Service Representative
Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport
http://www.sjc.org

I urge everyone to write to SJC and tell them to build an observation deck in the new terminal.

The best slide auction on the net:
http://www.auctiontransportation.com/sites/psa188/