Old Birds !

With all the history of old aircraft that pass through this list,   Has
anyone ever wondered about one other old bird; The  B-52As through the H
model?  Are there any of these aircraft in museums other that the D model at
the AF Academy? Up to the G model , all were of the "tall tail" type. the
newer ones had a chopped vert. stab. Any old 52 retired pilots on the list
that can answer this?  I saw my first one in 1956 at Westover AFB, Mass.
That was Hq  8th AF   then ,    part of SAC.    Bob

BOB FLETCHER
US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
MILITARY DESIGN SECTION
10th FLOOR S.W.