Re: Read this

Saw it in a pilots forum and since it was airline related I posted it
here...  As far as I am concerned it was more about how the crew
handled the situation then anything else... no one should get
upset...  In any case I would hope that the few hundred airline dudes
on this list can consider themselves as friends and any other subject
matters, other than airlines, should be discussed on other forums...
that is why I read none of the exchanges you mention below and I
refuse to read any attacks and other non-airline remarks... so there
you go...