Re: Check this out on FrontPageMag.com!

I believe they were doing a dry run of how to construct a bomb while in flight.
To those of the Muslim faith: You probably don't want to read what I'm about to write. I make NO apology for what I'm going to say.
The only way we are going to be safe in the skies is to have racial profiling.  There is a group of people out there who want to wipe out western civlization.  Guess what?  These people are Muslims, not Christians, not Jews, not Hindus, etc.
To allow this group of 14 people to board the aircraft without additional screening is criminal.  And who do we have to thank for this?  An idiot named Norman Mineta.  He has no business being in charge of the Department of Transportation.  President Bush was wrong in keeping him as the Secreatary of Transportation.
If our Muslim "friends" on this list read the above and are upset or hurt, then that's just too damn bad.  We are at war.  We know who the enemy is.  It is time the government got some common sense.  To not profile someone because he may be offended is the most stupid thing around.
David R