Airliners International 2004 (LAX)

Hello List,

I am very excited about finally attending this show.  It will be in LA July
8-10, this week!!  This will be my first time going to a show like this, so I
have some questions.  I have a very extensive collection of old safety cards
that I have duplicates of.  Should I take them to the show and trade them?  How
will I know if I even made a decent trade and I didnt get hit over the head?
Any pointers out there??  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks to all.

By the way, I dont believe in advertising via "our" Airline List... But if
you are going to be in the Greater Los Angeles Area this week, I suggest you
visit: www.ai2004.com

Thanks to all again...

JC Gideon
BUR