Re: New TV Programs this Fall including Branson!

I've had friends ask me why I like to watch old television shows.  The crap mentioned below is why.

I watched an episode or 2 of the WN show.  I was really disapointed in it.  I was hoping it would be more of a show on the workings of an airline, not the moaning and bitching of atypical pax.

David R