Re: SFGate: Virgin to buy Airbus airplanes/Branson names carrier; executive lineup announced

Antoin,  Thank you for your question and thoughts;  If I were going to buy
that many planes,  I would look within and cover all options from within.
As for the Ford truck, Yes it is American made. It is a 1986  F-150 AND
STILL going strong !  Thanks for Ford's engineering, All I do is add water
,Change the oil, change plugs ,  tires,  and the "nut" behind the steering
wheel.

California being part of the USA, They buy American air products !
Again, Thanks for your thoughts,   Bob

BOB FLETCHER
US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
MILITARY DESIGN SECTION