Re: OVER SEAS Airport Codes

I maintain one at http://www.postmodern.com/~mcb/misc/code.html .  Not
just foreign, USA too, and it has both the 3-letter (IATA) codes used
for ticketing, and the 4-letter (ICAO) codes used for navigation.

Before anyone asks, I really have no idea where the original databases
came from. I first set this up a few years ago as a trivial first
exercise in writing a CGI program. (It's not very good code, and pretty
much just does a simple string search on the tables.)  I went looking
for lists of codes/airports (and metro pseudo-codes like TYO and NYC)
and just did some data-munging, and update it now and then, and people
send me updates as well.

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx