Re: Pt Magu Naval station

And there haven't been F-14's there for a while as all F-14 squadrons were
relocated to NAS Oceana, VA, a couple of years ago as I recall.  The F-14's are
being phased out.

This site has all kinds of good information on Pt. Mugu, their equipment and
their missions:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/point-mugu.htm

Jose Prize