Regan Legacy on Air Industry

Hello everyone,

=20

With the death of President Regan, and everyone reflecting on his time
in the Office, I've been wondering about his impact on the airline/air
travel industry. Thoughts anyone?

=20

He de-regulated the industry, right? (I was too young to pay attention
to that then. I was more interested in playing with my Legos and Star
Wars toys.)

=20

What difference has that made on the industry? How have air travelers
been affected? For instance:

=20

If I wanted to travel from my home now in Seattle, WA to see my parents
back in Dallas, TX, how would my travel arrangements be different back
then as apposed today?

=20

Today I'd probably fly a non-stop on AA DFW-SEA and back again. Would
that be any different?

=20

Clay - SEA

=20