Re: Relentless News Clipping Posts

I'm tired of my email being filled with complaints
about Bill Hough's "news clipping posts."
There's this new fangled key on the keyboard called
"DELETE". News Posts = Yes, Complaint = No

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?emailsearch=chrisliao1@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.auctiontransportation.com/sites/airchristophe/
> AOL IM: airchristophe

> Friends.  Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger

=====
PHLAIRLINE.COM is:
Wings Over Philadelphia
http://phlairline.com