Re: Relentless News Clipping Posts

This list has been fairly quiet for the past few weeks.

Baha and AA* (can't remember how to spell his name) are not posting things that I need to correct them on so Bill's News Clipping Service and Barn Door Company** is about all there is in the newgroup.

*Just kidding, Baha, AA
**A take off on an old Bob Newhart routine.

David R