Re: Relentless News Clipping Posts

Gee, he's been doing it for years and I look forward to reading his posted
items since I don't have the time to go searching different news sites.  If
Geert has a problem with it he would have, or should have, said so years ago.
It's airline related so all news posts should be welcome.  It's not like this
list is chock full of airline stuff anyhow.

Jose Prize
Fan of Hough's postings