Re: Relentless News Clipping Posts

This is an old story, Jeff, that has been discussed ad nuseum.  The consensus was to keep the postings.

I don't read all of Bill's postings but, due to the number of postings he does, there are quite a few I do read.  Even some of the accidental postings (i.e. the train related ones) are sometimes interesting.

If you don't like his postings and your filter isn't working then just hit the delete key.

David R