Re: Changes At AA

More Room in Coach is a big deal for many of us.

Doing some YVR-DFW jaunts, and being 6'4", seat pitch counts.

While I was hoping for Super 80's (which for some reason are remarkably
comfy), there are good number of 757s on the route. Now that many of
them don't have more-room-in-coach, I would almost prefer to go through
Denver, do UA and spare my knees in Economy Plus.

At booking time through Travelocity, I THINK it denotes which 757s have
More-Room-In-Coach and which don't by showing a different logo for
American Airlines, but other than the little "More Room" logo, you
wouldn't know unless you asked. (Or read this list.)

Matthew

http://www.redmac.ca - Your Apple Macintosh Enhancement Source in Canada