INFO: ITALYNEWS

Hi to all,
further news from Italy.

AIR DOLOMITI has start the month of May with a full modification of the=20
network in the optic of the new dependence from Lufthansa.
Verona, until some months ago was the key point of the carrier. Now the key=
=20
point is Munich fully increased with services operated on behalf for=20
Lufthansa to Dresda, Bruxelles, Lyon, Basel, Toulouse, Geneve, Nice,=20
Naples. Dropped the routes from Verona to Madrid, Paris, Bruxelles and from=
=20
three or four months Amsterdam. Seasonal routes for this year are, Cagliari=
=20
to Munich, Genoa, Verona, Geneve. Tortoli' to Linate, Verona. Olbia to=20
Ancona, Genoa, Munich, Geneve. Alghero to Verona, Bologna.

EAST AFRICAN SAFARI AIR has increased the offer to the Italian market with=
=20
two weekly flight during this summer and four regular flights pour week,=20
partially dedicated to the tour operators. In Keny to the pair of F28's=20
recently has been added futher four DC9/10's.

MERIDIANA, part of the  attendants trade union has in course a white strike=
=20
with the suspension of any type of inflight service on domestic and=20
international flights until May 13th. 2004.

OCEAN AIRLINES, the new italian regular freighter carrier that intends to=20
operate with B747F's only. Founded in September 2003 with the intention to=
=20
grant and offer direct cargo services from Italy to market with a large=20
rate of  expansion, such as the Far East. he company=20
(www.oceanairlines.com) is an enterprise formed from Italian and Austrian=20
investors. Services origins from Brescia to direct worldwide destination in=
=20
all the world. The start-up is planned on the third quarter 2004 and the=20
commercial action has been just started, "our target, declares Michael=20
Meagher CEO of the airline, is to become the first italian all freighter=20
carrier in the Italian panorama, and one of the most importants in Europe.=
=20
We intend to get Italy in the Olympus of the air transport. Our business=20
plan, reports the managing director Fabio Console - plans an investment for=
=20
150 million =80 in the range from 2004 to 2006. Thanks to the increased=20
demand of transport of that size, our turn around expected in the first=20
year of operations is estimated in more then 100 million =80.

WIZZAIR add Bergamo  four times a week  with effect May 19th. 2004 on the=20
way to go to Katowice. June 24th. 2004 Rome is linked with Rome. July 1st.=
=20
2004 is the time for new flights from Rome and Treviso to Katowice.

that's all for today,
Best Regards,
Marco