FW: Luxury is back in domestic United First

United News
Luxury is back in domestic United First

RELAX WITH ADDITIONAL AMENITIES

Dear Bahadir Acuner,

We are taking a step back in time to the days of more
luxurious air travel. By restoring travel amenities you may
have missed and introducing additional niceties, we hope to
make your future domestic United First(R) flights more
pleasurable.

Enjoy the following enhancements in United First:

<> Refresher towels on flights longer than 2 hours

<> Linen tray table liners during meals on flights longer
   than 2.5 hours

<> Warmed, mixed nuts during lunch and dinner on flights
   longer than 2.5  hours

<> Hot meals for lunch and dinner on flights longer
   than 2.5 hours

<> After-dinner ice cream sundaes on flights longer
   than 3.5 hours

Look for these service improvements when you fly United
First this year.