Re: Speaking of Unions

Hi Dennis,

=20

I like your statements here. I hope I don't come off as anti-union, I
actually think of myself as pro-union. I'm just anti-us vs them working.
I'm kind of going through some of that mentality where I work myself.
Everyone's all on the same team, everyone's trying to make the company
successful and in-turn, have a stable place to work with a stable
income. And if the company does better, the company can afford to do
things for its employees. It's all very simple.

=20

What brought all this us was an internal report I read comparing one of
the low-cost airlines to this legacy one. It was pretty eye-opening to
me. There are a lot of inefficiencies at some, if not all of the
legacies that don't seem to be that big of a problem at companies like
WN, F9, or B6.

=20

Anyone care to give their theories why?

=20