Re: Speaking of Unions

The fueling question was answered -- though you may not have liked the
answer.

Can take 70-80 minutes to fully fuel a 747 from a pair of trucks, after
which you return to the farm and refill the trucks.

So, fueling five ships is a day's work.  Not very intellectually
stimulating, maybe, but it is a long shift.

One runway can handle nearly 30 ops/hour even if they are alternating
heavies and small aircraft.

- RWM