Re: L.A. Flight to New York Diverted to Utah

You mean moron (in the singular), don't you, Baha?
The man, regardless of his nationality, was a complete moron.  DL was right in refusing to transport him to New York.

In fact, if I was Delta, I would press charges against the man. He committed a felony when he did not obey the aircraft's crew.

Hell, I would charge him just for the fact that he incovenienced a whole lot of people by causing the aircraft to be diverted to SLC and all of the baggage rescreened.

David R