What to do in MAN for 5 hrs

Currently I am booked through AMS but there is a change that I MAY buy my
2nd option on the way to IST. The only problem is, I have a 5 hrs layover in
MAN. (doing ORD-MAN on AA and MAN-IST on TK)

Are there any good spotting points inside the terminal? Since I carry a
Turkish passport I will need a visa and don't have any intentions of
contributing to the Royal family's bottom line for 5 hrs :)

BAHA
Fan of traveling.