Dividend Miles

Any ideas on what I can do with 2,500 US Airways Dividend Miles before
the airline dies?  I checked out their web site, the only possibility
was to redeem for magazine subscriptions though MilePoint, but I didn't
see any magazines that I'm really interested in.

Or do people think that another airline (United?) might acquire the
Dividend Miles program, like Delta did with Pan Am's frequent flyer program?

--
David Mueller / MRY
dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx