WN flights

Hello everyone,

=20

A couple weeks ago I was wondering about flying on WN
SEA-LAS-SAN-SMF-SEA.

=20

Things actually went quite well. We got to the airport in enough time to
be in the B-group. I have a friend that's one of the managers of gate
agents for AA at SEA, so he brought us some AA bistro bags to take on
the flight with us. I got a couple odd looks from the WN gate agents
when we walked on.  It was a pretty full flight. The woman standing in
front of us in the B line must not have opened her eyes to see the big
"B" sign in front of her. She tried to board with a C-ticket and got all
huffy when they told her to go to the back of the C line. She stormed
off with a "Well have it posted!" As she walked by me I told her to open
her eyes because it was posted and pointed at the big B sign. She just
huffed right past me.

=20

The only thing that was odd about any of the flights was the harsh air
pressure changes in and out of LAS. I've been there a few times and fly
quite a bit, and it was actually pretty painful; not sure what that was
all about.

=20

Other than that we had pleasant flights our whole trip. The flight from
LAS to SAN was very short. It was also on one of the old WN 73s. It
still had the brown seats, with the backwards ones at the bulked. It was
also interesting to actually walk out of the terminal building at SAN
and up into the plane using the steps. I haven't done that in a long
time, if ever to a jet like that. I'm guessing that SAN is pretty old.

=20

All-in-all I give my WN experience two thumbs up. Everyone was friendly
and helpful.=20

=20

Clay - SEA

=20