Re: "Waiting for the incinerator"?

Those aren't cabin-class, twin engine Long Ezes; they're the Beech
Starship (2000), probably the most elegant turboprop ever made.  When I
was a little kid, I had a grey Starship jacket with a little Starship
embroidered on the chest - it must have come from a Bonanza convention
somewhere.  I'll also never forget the first (and I believe only) time I
ever saw one, on the ramp at Jet Aviation at MMU.  Such a shame that
they'll never be seen again...
Matthew :)