Re: AA registration help

damiross2@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>It appears that only AA has bad registration data.  However, it may not be bad.  Looking at another site with this information (red1aviation.com, not a free site), their listing of flights by AA has a disclaimer saying they are working on correcting AA registrations.

The AA 'registrations' tend to be the fleet numbers in the format
NfffAA, where fff is the fleet code.  It takes one extra step, but
they're available.  I discovered this when I went to look up a flight
that I took in November of 1998.  BTS listed it as N356AA, which
belonged to a now-destroyed homebuilt.  AA's fin 356 belongs to N39356,
which was indeed the ship I flew.