Re: Alitalia

Then again, I hear many people hate the new business class beds, prefering the old, thicker recliners.  If you think about it, it makes sense.  Are you more likely to fall asleep in a La-Z-Boy or what amounts to a dorm room bed?

<<Anyone flown Alitalia transatlantic recently?  I checked their website and
looks like they are 5 years behind the rest of the industry in Business/First
class seating.
Most  carriers are copying British with the fully reclining beds in
C/Business class but AZ looks  like the olden days.>>