From: Michael A. Burris [mailto:yyz_02140@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 8:25 AM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Trains, Planes, and Money

AIRLINE:

I was considering this morning the salaries of train
conductors vs those of airline pilots. I wonder who
get paid more?  Trains carry more people, but does
that necessarily equate to more money?  The commuter
airlines often pay next to dirt, but in time, can lead
to better paying in the left seat of a major.

Any thoughts?

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass