Re: Mohave to Goose? Where's it going?

     Probably is a delivery flight. Southern Cross ferries aircraft for
customers in southern Asia. We see them every so often ferrying aircraft from the
desert westbound. They don't seem to confine their business to airliners,
though. The last one through ANC was a LR60, I think. I don't much about the F100's
range to make a guess who this particular customer might be. Maybe the
transpacific route is outside the range of this (probably ex-US or AA) airplane.

Stuart Bigler
ANC ATCT