Re: Southwest Advice (Now UA E+)

You qualify for E+ if you have a full fare ticket or if you have at
least Premier status. After all those have been assigned seats and the
regular E seating is filled then the rest of the open E+ seats will be
filled with other passengers. They wait with filling the rest of the E+
seats until then to keep the seat next to a Premier or higher  flyer
open as long as possible. To book an exit row you have to be at least
Premier Executive (50K).

Herman