Re: U.S. Airports Not Ready For Airbus A380, Says Lufthansa - Pointless argum...

I don't think it's pointless.  Maybe the discussions were the same but the
wingspans and amount of difficulty in accommodating each aircraft are totally
different.  And there were a number of US airports where they didn't have to do
anything to accommodate the B747 except expand gate parking areas for it.  Not
so with the A380.

Jose Prize