Re: Southwest Advice

> The Southwest site says "local time" which I presume means local time for the
> airport that the flight is departing from.
>
> Jose Prize
> Fan of seeing a blast from the past name like Holly Hegeman on this list

Hi there Jose. Just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm not in here from
time to time! Hmmm. I guess you are right. I guess it is local as to the
particular airport. I had assumed "Herb" time, as that is how all the
airlines' operations are set up (pilot schedules, etc.)

I don't believe you can get boarding passes for connecting flights yet. But
that is in the works, and we should see it available systemwide for SWA in
the not-too-distant future.

Another tip for getting the most out of an "A" pass. If you are on either a
new -700, or one of the older aircraft with the new interior upgrade, hustle
yourself to the emergency row exits. There's more leg room there than you
will ever need. And oddly enough, I just snared an emergency row aisle on a
flight where I was first in the "B" group. So, not too many passengers are
aware of these jewels.

-Holly