Re: New United ads

Going real off-topic here:

'AVI' does not describe the encoding of the movie inside it. It
describes the container.

'MOV' is another format that also describes the container.

Most AVI media files have movies in them that are encoded with the
Windows MPEG based encoders.
Most MOV media files have movies in them that are encoded with the
Apple Quicktime MPEG based encoders.

It just happens that AVI is older, and commonly used on PCs and most
commonly attached to Windows Media Player and MOV is usually associated
with Apple's Quicktime.

I have AVI encapsulated files with QuickTime MPEG-4 encoded movies on
my hard drive. Not normal, but it works fine.

Back on topic:

- Maybe I should wear mismatched shoes to my next Interview!

Matthew

----
Sent via Statler, Your Internet Butler -
http://www.middlearmonline.com/statler