Re: Herb Power

In the entire of history of WN, they have only pulled out of 3 cities.  Besides SFO and DEN, they pulled out of BPT (Beaumont, TX).  They also changed airports in Detroit.

So, I think that's a pretty good record and shows the leadership of Herb.  In 30+ years, the right decision has been made to serve a city just about every time.
David R