Re: Southwest Pre-Checkin

I understand Southwest now offers internet checkin  starting 12:01am the day
of departure-
Main reason I never flew longer (connections) flights is that connecting
psgrs would most always be in last boarding group 'C'.  Now as I understand it a
psgr could checkin for origin and connecting flights at home the night before
and be in first boarding group even at short connection airports.  Am I
correct?  Anyone done it yet? Thanks Dennis