Re: Southwest - The Hottest Thing in the Sky despite Baha & Charles

In a message dated 2/24/2004 2:35:26 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
jjflash666@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Stop it WNBimbo, you apu licker, I do not care
> how cheap your pedestrian cattlecars are.
>
> I choose Delta for safety, culture, and ontask
> professionalism.

There it is folks, yet another reason to stay away from Turkish coffee!  Had
to chuckle when Charles alluded to his Mustangvertible when we all know last
time he visited STL his rented steed of choice was a Taurus!  We WN'ers have a
great deal of compassion for those who have yet to discover our nirvana and
hope one day they'll find true LUV in the skies!

RT Simpson
Phoenix

Fan of printing my WN boarding pass at home while reading about how much
money DL lost in the last quarter.