Re: INFO: ITALYNEWS - Venice Marco Polo Airport

Venice actually has 2 airports that are considered Venice.  Neither are actually on the islands.  One is Marco Polo, which has boat and road connections, the other is Treviso which is considered a Venice airport and it has road connections.  They are both not very far from the city.